Implemented Wish List: Sort Presets by Name

Sleestak

Power User
I would love the ability to view my presets sorted by the preset name. This would be invaluable for times when I want to access a specific preset by its name (example: rehearsing with the band, and jumping around between songs). If I could do this from the front pane of the AxeFX III, it would be very handy!
I don't want to move the presets around in the unit, as I use a third-party MIDI controller (Mastermind MMGT10), and it would require me to completely remap all of the preset numbers if I did so.

My current workaround: in the MMGT10, I have a page where all of my songs are shown in alphabetic order, and I can access them that way. But, it would be mighty cool if I could do that directly from the front of the AxeFX III.

You can do this already. On the Preset List page, press the soft knob that sorts the presets.

I would love the ability to view my presets sorted by the preset name. This would be invaluable for times when I want to access a specific preset by its name (example: rehearsing with the band, and jumping around between songs). If I could do this from the front pane of the AxeFX III, it would be very handy!
I don't want to move the presets around in the unit, as I use a third-party MIDI controller (Mastermind MMGT10), and it would require me to completely remap all of the preset numbers if I did so.

My current workaround: in the MMGT10, I have a page where all of my songs are shown in alphabetic order, and I can access them that way. But, it would be mighty cool if I could do that directly from the front of the AxeFX III.
You can:
THE HOME PAGE: PRESETS

OTHER HOME MENU FUNCTIONS

The Home menu also provides access to the Presets directory page, listing all presets in a scrolling list sorted by number. PAGE to the Presets page to show the directory.
To sort alphabetically by name, press the “Sort A–Z” button.
The ENTER key loads the selected preset and returns to the Home page.

You can:
THE HOME PAGE: PRESETS

OTHER HOME MENU FUNCTIONS

The Home menu also provides access to the Presets directory page, listing all presets in a scrolling list sorted by number. PAGE to the Presets page to show the directory.
To sort alphabetically by name, press the “Sort A–Z” button.
The ENTER key loads the selected preset and returns to the Home page.
WHAT IS THIS SORCERY?!
Um, why the heck didn't I notice that? Thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom