Wish: LCD shows Name of FX Not Block Category

Adinfinitum

Experienced
i have my FC12 set up with Patch Up/Down, Scene Up/Down, and then the rest with my usual FX (Drive, Phase, Flanger, Delay, Reverb, Chorus) set globally. I tend to use Fractal, Austin Buddy, LTs, and other patches besides my own.

While Patch and Scene Up/Down show the actual names, the FC just shows "Drive 1" "Chorus 1."
Even when hitting the IA, it doesn't show what specific type of Drive is Drive 1.

It would be helpful that the either or both the main LCD and/or scribble strip shows the exact name of the Drive or FX , e.g., "Analog Chorus" instead, since I have no idea what any third-party chose for the FX.

Of course on your own presets you can just use per-preset custom text.
Other than that I can't see anything like this happening. It would involve all kinds of "if then" madness. The 10-character limit would also be more of an imposition. For example: some effects don't even HAVE a type. Some, you wouldn't want to see it "3-Band Pass" vs. "GEQ 1"

Of course on your own presets you can just use per-preset custom text.
Other than that I can't see anything like this happening. It would involve all kinds of "if then" madness. The 10-character limit would also be more of an imposition. For example: some effects don't even HAVE a type. Some, you wouldn't want to see it "3-Band Pass" vs. "GEQ 1"
Well, unless you could name channels, of course. And then those names could be displayed. ;)

This had also been wished for...:D

Back
Top Bottom