Wireless iem suggestions?

tysonlt

Power User
Tried to search (on phone, may have missed stuff).

I’m in a duo, we’re both on wired iem and want to go wireless.

Ideally we still want separate mixes, which may involve two separate tx/rx units. And I definitely want stereo!

There is so much to think about with frequencies and bands etc. Does anyone have any experience they’d like to share?

Nice. A bit pricey though! We thought about dual but we want separate mixes, not sure if a single unit can do that?

Nice. A bit pricey though! We thought about dual but we want separate mixes, not sure if a single unit can do that?
That is a dual unit. Alternative would be to get a single transmitter and two receivers. Put one mix L and the other R.

I use the Sennheiser stuff.
If you want to go les expensive I recommend the XVive stuff. Super low cost but mono.

2 guys in my band use them and like them. One uses Shure 215s and one uses KZ10s

I prefer stereo and use the Sennheiser w KZ AS16s

Approx $1100 for my rig
Approx $350 for theirs.

Thanks for suggestions everyone, I’m leaning towards an LD U300 while the band mate is going for the xvive - which I would too if they were stereo!

I've run a G3 Senn for many years now and am extremely happy with it. My bass player was happy with his cheap wireless until he tried my Senn one night. He ended up buying a Shure since it was available locally.

Back
Top Bottom