Wireless for AX8

Just ordered Xvive U2, delivery 10/03/16. Looks like a great little system for a reasonable price, we'll see ... :)

Update: I received the unit 10/03/16 and I couldn't be happier. It is compact, setup was a breeze, and it works perfectly right out of the box. At $149.00 it outperforms units that are more costly.

Last edited:
I have been using the G10 for about 5 gigs and it works fantastic. Our other guitarist just got one and we have had zero issues. Quick recharges and super convenient.

Re: the G10. Any chance it could drop out of the jack with a fully downward facing guitar jack? If it's not heavy I guess not but just not sure of the transmitter weight.

Re: the G10. Any chance it could drop out of the jack with a fully downward facing guitar jack? If it's not heavy I guess not but just not sure of the transmitter weight.
No, the transmitter plugs in securely. If I had a wish it would be that they changed the mini USB power port. Not as robust as it should be. I turn mine sideways on my pedalboard so nothing presses against it.

Shure GLXD user here and it's been flawless. Thinking about giving the L6 G70 and Wic by PRA a shot. The G70 seems pretty appealing because of it's quad antennae and super low latency. Other than that, the Shure is amazing with battery life and they're rated to last a very long time without issues.

I've used G30 on and off for the last 2 years. I have had patchy success with it. I used it for the first time in a long time on Friday evening. It worked pretty well. there were three moments where I thought I had a drop out but it kept going. I like the idea of hte G10 as it is compact and does not require battery replacement.

I've now used the GLXD16 for the first time. Sounds great and very pleased that I switched over from Line 6 - the Shure stuff feels like it been made out of solid steel in comparison - a massive jump in quality and robustness - and the rechargeable battery is a godsend. Used for 2 x 1.5 hour sets - and its barely even taken any power. I could comfortably use it for another two gigs without recharging it. Very happy.

I've used G30 on and off for the last 2 years. I have had patchy success with it. I used it for the first time in a long time on Friday evening. It worked pretty well. There were three moments where I had momentary dropout but it kept going to my relief. I like the idea of hte G10 as it is compact and does not require batteries every time you play.

Back
Top Bottom