Wipe Factory Cabs?

None are good? But why, there’s hundreds of user slots
Didn't say that they weren't good. I just prefer to use my OwnHammer IR's and I've run out of user slots. Looking for ways to get more user IR's in there without having to buy a whole new unit. Content with the II, besides the user IR slots. I don't have the XL version.

How many IRs could you be using at one time? Shirley 512 is enough to settle on maybe the 100 best ones, dump the others and import a new batch. That's the hard way too, easy way being audition via Axe-Edit + scratchpad, and color tag them along the way

I don't understand what you're saying. I don't have that many user IR slots. I have the standard Axe-Fx II.

Oh dang 100 is not very many. If you connect to Axe Manage Cabs you could audition your whole library into a scratchpad cab right? 100 IRs is still a lot, having the ability to load in thousands only serves to ease the auditioning process, once you find the good ones no need to keep flipping through them.

Oh dang 100 is not very many. If you connect to Axe Manage Cabs you could audition your whole library into a scratchpad cab right? 100 IRs is still a lot, having the ability to load in thousands only serves to ease the auditioning process, once you find the good ones no need to keep flipping through them.
Yeah. I got that down. I understand that you're trying to help and thank you for that, but the point of my thread was to find out if I can expand my user slots. Sadly, I found out that it's impossible.

Back
Top Bottom