Win Steve Vai's Axe-Fx II

Chris is right guys. Get over yourselves and get on FB. You don't have to be a lemming and post food pics and selfies every day to get use out of it. 1.4 billion users can't ALL be idiots (can we?)

For Facebook you need birth date and name, email address and make a password. How is that any different than most other sites, including this forum? Just don't post anything on the platform and they won't have any other information.

I'm not saying anyone SHOULD be using FB. I'm just saying like anything on the net, if you don't want it known, don't share it.

I musst admitt I was allways against fb and laughing at people who where in fb. Last year September I joind for some personell reason fb just for a one off thing - but I found then lots of old friends and musicians I had lost contact with and it's great, we are all happy to have met again in fb and I wouldn't want to miss it now. Also you can post music with your friends :eagerness:

From FB : Congratulations to Sean Thomas, our winner of the Steve Vai Autographed Axe-Fx II! Sean, check your private messages for further info, and welcome to a Fractalized World!

Congrats Sean!

Back
Top Bottom