Will there be any AxeFX II's at Rocklahoma ?

flyingfadr

Power User
Will there be anybody at Rocklahoma playing through an AxeFX II, this year ??

Dream Theater won't be there... nor Vai, nor Journey... anyone ? would LOVE to hear one up close and LOUD as @#%& !

I am sure Aldrich and Beach will have their PT100's and Suhr modified Marshalls. Mick Mars will have his SLO's, who knows what CC Deville will be playing. Zakk will be playing his Marshalls probably. I have no idea about the other bands playing but as many bands that are playing out there I would be probably. Some local bands here in Tulsa are playing Thursday night out there before the 3 day event starts. People have already started setting up their tents, but we have tornado warnings all over right now, so those tents may be gone.

LMAO !!

We will be on the Retrospect Stage, Friday at 7:45PM, and Sunday at 4PM, with my Ultra... Was hoping for an AxeFX II and a T-SHIRT.... But.... Sure sounds sweet with v11...

Is your band Alias? Are you guys local to Tulsa or the Oklahoma area? Cool that you will have the Axe FX there, show some of the pros that have not heard one yet.

Yes, thats us... But, no, we're from Florida... Retrospect re-released our first album...

It will be LOUD and proud for anyone who is interested to see or hear it...

Are you goin ?

I see Sebastian Bach is scheduled for the Main Stage on Saturday @ 8:40. Is Nick Sterling still playing with him?

Yes, thats us... But, no, we're from Florida... Retrospect re-released our first album...

It will be LOUD and proud for anyone who is interested to see or hear it...

Are you goin ?

I am not going this year. Have a good time and hopefully the weather will be nice for each night!!

I see Sebastian Bach is scheduled for the Main Stage on Saturday @ 8:40. Is Nick Sterling still playing with him?

One of my friends here mentioned that... wonder if he will have an AxeFX I or a II...? Hoping there is a II out there SOMEwhere...

Tough Times tonight for Oklahoma people

Mine, and my wife's hearts go out to the community of OK after this evenings Tornado series. I cannot even begin to think what this must have been like. It times like this when our "stuff" and our AXE - II's / Ultras, and all that stuff just does not even matter all that much. MO, and others, same for you guys. This is just unreal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom