Will there be a Windows 10 driver?

@Grandlinq - did you (or anyone) ever get this sorted? I am running Windows 10, get the "unknown device" error, have trouble shot all website details. The new bootloader installs to \Program Files (x86)\Fractal Audio\Axe-Edit. There are few files in the Axe-Edit leaf, with the application file sitting here. No fractal drivers can be found on my system, although the software boots and says "disconnected" even though I've plugged into USB 2.0 and 3.0. No USB install program started, and uninstalling and reinstalling following steps in here and on Website hasn't worked. Also, the website instructions appear out of synch with new Windows 10. HELP!!!!!
Did you download and install the Windows driver?

Axe-Edit is not a bootloader, it's a GUI editor.

Did you download and install the Windows driver?

Axe-Edit is not a bootloader, it's a GUI editor.
Hey Unix-Guy,

Where would I find the proper fractal driver? There didn’t seem to be any files loaded other than the Axe-Edit UI editor. I reinstalled the latest C++ patch, *.NET framework, and searched my laptop for any and all references files in the Fractal FAQs. Still no luck. Any ideas?

Hey Unix-Guy,

Where would I find the proper fractal driver? There didn’t seem to be any files loaded other than the Axe-Edit UI editor. I reinstalled the latest C++ patch, *.NET framework, and searched my laptop for any and all references files in the Fractal FAQs. Still no luck. Any ideas?
@mr_fender gave you a direct link. But you should be familiar with the full page for Axe Fx II downloads:

https://www.fractalaudio.com/axe-fx-ii-downloads/

Back
Top Bottom