Why the Axe FX 2 sucks...

Somehow I'm still finding gear to buy. It never ends.

Yep.
I damaged my wrist playing football last July and couldn't work for a month so I spent the time in front of the computer and bought more pedals than I had done in the previous 5 years.
Nearly all unnecessary.
Few guitars too.

When I was a Line 6 customer, I bought a lot of OD pedals to get more sounds than I could with the Pods. Now I have the Axe & the shelf in my music room is full of unused pedals. But then there are all the cool guitars out there!!

The Axe-Fx sucks hard due to basic physics. It eliminates GAS creating a vacuum, which nature abhors.

Same here I keep searching for the perfect guitar now that I have the axe fx. Went from Ibanez to prs to now Strandberg*

In all seriousness it's made me ignore any other amps/pedals/effects that are out there lol. When I went to NAMM in January I had little to no interest in any of the amp/pedal/effect gear there. I kinda feel like I missed out but at the same time I really have no desire for any of that stuff :p

Well i have to say AxeFX changes one GAS to another GAS, nothing lost nothing created everything transformed ^^
I used to use the same guitar for years and swap Amps/cabs... Now i don't look at amps/cabs anymore but i've bought 3 guitars this year ! :p
Hopefully, my wife is comprehensive and understands our suffering, called GAAAAAAAAAAS :)

Just wait until the Axe FX III comes out... then I'm sure not only will you find yourself with a brand new case of GAS, but all of a sudden there will be plenty of "valid" reasons for why the Axe FX II sucks.

PS: I'm not being sarcastic.

I've been trying but im in the middle of building a house and got scammed out of roughly 30k by a $#@&% unscrupulous architect. :(

I totally feel you. My ex-partner swindled $200K from our practice and then sued me after I left. Nice huh?

Back to the original question...........[h=2]Why the Axe FX 2 sucks????[/h]Because every time I think I've settled on my new - final - signature - go to - overdrive tone.......I see a post, stumble across a factory preset or just get bored and go tone hunting.
It is more like my flavor of the week or month. I can't settle and stick with it. I have to be loyal to one woman, but not to one tone.

I'm sick.......and the Axe II sucks because it enables me.

Life is good............

Back
Top Bottom