Why do some presents have no signal even though they appear loaded okay ?

lqdsnddist

Axe-Master
I'm something of a new Axe user and have relied upon some of the excellent presents out there to learn a bit about the potential. I'm running the latest FW and am using presents created for it as well, such as the Freman banks, which have some simply amazing stuff in them, however, some presents load just fine, but there is no sound.

Probably about 40% of the Freman banks I've loaded just don't do anything, but the present name comes up. Any idea what I'm doing wrong ?

Some of these have really exciting names I'd love to hear like some Floyd related stuff but load it up, and no signal :nightmare:

Check to see if there is a volume block controlled by an external controller such as an expression pedal. Also, especially with Fremen's presets, check to see if there is a user cab selected in the cab block. He uses them frequently and you need to either fill those slots with the same cabs he uses or choose something else from the factory cabs.
Hope this helps!

Check to see if there is a volume block controlled by an external controller such as an expression pedal. Also, especially with Fremen's presets, check to see if there is a user cab selected in the cab block. He uses them frequently and you need to either fill those slots with the same cabs he uses or choose something else from the factory cabs.
Hope this helps!

^ What he said.

Freeman explains his users cabs and where he locates them on his web page and in the Word doc in his download.

Oh okay, I see, I downloaded the user cabs and put them in the cabs folder, so I thought Axe-Edit would just automatically pull up the correct one.

That no doubt is the issue

Thanks so much for all the help

Back
Top Bottom