who would be willing to pay$2900 ?

would you pay $2900 or more

• Yes I would be willing to pay $2900 or possibly more

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • No way I am already tapped out

Votes: 42 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted yes, I look at it this way, The effects alone would cost me more than 2900 to replace, and you're giving me 60+ incredible sounding amps? I'd have to save a little to do it, but I would pay more.

A friend of mine recently sent me a listing of a 1980 Dumble that sold for just under $100K - $2,900 sounds like a freakin' bargain compared to that. I look around at what a nice boutique amp costs, like a Carol Ann or a Sommatone, and you'd easily drop $3K on one of those (before you bought any effects). Even at $2900, the Axe Fx II is a serious deal - especially considering all the gear you would be able to sell to fund it. :)

This is the dumbest thread to date. Come on lets keep it real or everyone will be paying soon $4000 per unit wheater you like it or not just because of idiotic posts like this.

Cliff is a smart level headed guy and would not go this route, but if something changes to his mindset he may just raise the price another $1000 for good thanks to these posts and showing how much his product is in demand.

This is the dumbest thread to date. Come on lets keep it real or everyone will be paying soon $4000 per unit wheater you like it or not just because of idiotic posts like this.

Cliff is a smart level headed guy and would not go this route, but if something changes to his mindset he may just raise the price another $1000 for good thanks to these posts and showing how much his product is in demand.

If you think that he doesn't understand the demand for his product by now you're sorely mistaken

Back
Top Bottom