Who reloaded all day today?

Did you spend several hours today reloading the Yahoo Store?

• Total voters

gendefect

Inspired
Alright, it's looking like no AxeIIs are going on sale today. Or at least, it's now 5:30p EST and none have gone on sale yet.

So, I'm wondering, how many people spent several hours today just clicking on the Yahoo Store non-stop hoping that at some point, some new Axes would come on sale?

I want to know how many people I'm in competition with for tomorrow! 8)

I was home sick with a cold the past 2 days and had nothing better to do. Tomorrow I have stuff to do, so I will not be in the race! Have fun!

Can't do it tommorow though. Thing with today was once I got started and kept going you kind of don't want to stop and then have them come out 5 minutes later.

After today, I'm just checking in once in a while and if I get lucky, I get lucky.

IF they sold out yesterday in 90 seconds with people half expecting it, I bet today they could have sold out in 10 because you know people where expecting it today and everyone would be racing to enter all there information. Yesterday some people took there time when it got in there cart. Definately not today.

So I would not be surprised if they did sell today and many of us just never saw it.

Kind of. I set up my computer to refresh automatically and notify me if it gets one. Sometimes being a geek has its benefits.

I didn't, seeing how I am on the g66.eu waiting list. I still haven't heard anything from them though.
If I was located in the US, I probably would have been exactly where you are, click-click-clicking the day away. :p Really enjoying this forum so far!

After yesterdays Tragedy I wrote a software program to refresh and click add to cart every second and when one is in the cart it is to sound alarm going through my studio monitors. I still was not far from my computer all day managed to get my office cleaned it needed it LOL

I have spoken against the Tone Merchants list thing, when it came out, and said that I´d rather buy directly from Cliff. But it´s time to admit it´s driving me insane, starting to regret my decision. Too many hours wasted refreshing that damn page.

Nice. Any chance you want to share how you make that work? I'd accept a PM! :lol

First he glued a box with chococates on the F5 key.
And also put strong glue on the box itself.
Then he programmed the computer to display a picture of me as soon as the webshop has an item available.

Now he only had to wait for his girlfriend going for the chocolate, trapping her so she has to stay with the computer.
The picture coming on screen will make her scream at precisely the right time.
That's his callsign.

Drinking-Bird-Simpsons-01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom