Who here uses real pedals along with their AxeFX?

I think the only thing I'd use, if I still owned one, would be an EHX Microsynth, simply because I could never seem to replicate one. Unfortunately, the only pedals I have left, after the purge, I gave to my daughter, and it's not one of them.

untitled-1.jpg

Walrus Audio Janus (Trem/Fuzz) because i love the way you can interact with it using the joy sticks for quick on the fly adjustments to two parameters. Plus I love the fuzz on it.

Also for bass I use a Darkglass B7k.

I use my pedalboard along with each of my setups, AxeFX included. I really like the effects in the AxeFX and could certainly use only what is in the wonderbox...but I love my pedals and I am
very comfortable manipulating them on the fly while looping. I've got a new midi controller for the AxeFX that I like, needs aome tweaking but I will get there and will have on and offboard loopers running...I routinely switch pedals in and out so here are a few recent looks...(middle pic is current though an EV-1 is in bound).

Ahhhh .... A fellow Skreddy addict! I've got most everything Marc has ever made except for and original Mayo. Excellent stuff!!

Disconnector

Back
Top Bottom