Who’s the Guitarist

Any idea as to what kind of amps these guys using? If you go to 19:05, that song really highlights the guitar tone. It’s very boxy but cool. Wondering what it is. I’m mostly a Marshall guy but it doesn’t sound like the Marshall flavor to me

Man, Alanis and her band Freaken killed it here. Anyone know who the guitarists are? The Lead guitarist has some very solid tone. The mix in this is top notch, both guitars have clear voices and equal volume.

This is awesome - thanks for the link. Never saw that before but I'm a big fan of Alanis and her band...they sound phenomenal.

Hmm so is he going to any amps? Or just using some sort of clean direct access and doing everything with pedals? If you look closely in the video, his pedal board is massive. Like damn dude just get an axe fx3 and two fc12s and call it a day lol. But he sounds fantastic so I can’t knock him haha

Hmm so is he going to any amps? Or just using some sort of clean direct access and doing everything with pedals? If you look closely in the video, his pedal board is massive. Like damn dude just get an axe fx3 and two fc12s and call it a day lol. But he sounds fantastic so I can’t knock him haha
Yah the post wasn't very detailed on what he is using for an amp or cab. The back half of the vid it seems like their tones are of some sort of Marshall variant but how knows. With all of the pedals he is using it could just be a Fender twin in an iso booth behind the stage.

Any idea as to what kind of amps these guys using? If you go to 19:05, that song really highlights the guitar tone. It’s very boxy but cool. Wondering what it is. I’m mostly a Marshall guy but it doesn’t sound like the Marshall flavor to me
I see an HX Stomp on the pedalboard. Assume he’s going DI with a model out of the HX Stomp.

Back
Top Bottom