• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Whitesnake - Still Of The Night

H3O2

Experienced
Using it now and sounds right, like it alot. Thanks.

Getting nice harmonics out of it. Auditioned the other drives and BB choice is best IMO.

ajnord32

Inspired
Love that album.. thanks for the preset. Will rock on tomorrow. want to crank it up right now .. ... but my lady probably kill me if I do..

VegasGuitar

Experienced
Rockin' sound and great preset ........ but ........ I now realize I just got Chef's Big White Snake all over my hard drive ........... :eek::eek::eek::eek:

+2

Rexgtr

Experienced
It's likely just me but I found I had to alter the preset to get more gain. (this often happens though) i.e, add compressor, change drive to tube drive add a gate before amp to control introduced noise.
It's getting close to WS tone!

gabbenante

Inspired
Chef this is MASSIVE!!!:shock
Awesome preset, plug and play super huge sounding (RG with Tone Zone in bridge)
This is going into favorites folder!8)
Thank you for sharing.
Greg

Top Bottom