AFIII Whitesnake "Still Of The Night" and a couple of live songs using the Virtual Capo to drop my guitar down 1/2 step

Keith White

Experienced
I know a lot of people are wondering about the quality of the virtual capo. I used this to drop my standard tuned guitar to 1/2 step down. It is truly amazing!!
These videos are from my band opening for LA Guns in Destin, FL. The guitar is a little low in the recording because it was filmed close to sub but you can still tell the quality of the virtual capo

Last edited:
I know a lot of people are wondering about the quality of the virtual capo. I used this to drop my standard tuned guitar to 1/2 step down.
These videos are from my band opening for LA Guns in Destin, FL. The guitar is a little low in the recording because it was filmed close to sub but you can still tell the quality of the virtual capo

Awesome you guys rocked it great song & the band sounds great ;)

I’m going to have to find the virtual capo. I haven’t seen that yet.
I’ve looked in wiki for it guess I need to check the manual. Were is it located?
The band sounds great :)

EVH actually tuned up a half step for Jump, except for the higher outro riff which was D standard. It makes the verse (slightly) easier since you can stay in 2nd position.

Great job! Have to come over and check you guys out one day...I didn't know the Green Door was Rocking like that. Let us know if you ever get over to Panama.

Does the virtual capo on the III work better than using the pitch block on the AX8? When I used the AX8 method I didn't like the artifacts.

Back
Top Bottom