White rose to Cliff and FAS team

Hyper Planet

Power User
Nowadays we're recording the guitar lines of our album [Hyper Planet], and we're enjoying every min of working with this monster we just wanted to thank FAS team for making this all-omnipoten black magic box with white rose

pqkw5.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Now you just need to remove the protective plastic from the LCD screen! come on you know you can do it :) see the LCD in all its glory. You know you are going to keep it so let that screen shine!!! haha

Now you just need to remove the protective plastic from the LCD screen! come on you know you can do it :) see the LCD in all its glory. You know you are going to keep it so let that screen shine!!! haha

maybe some day ;), bud I'm not the only one, we all have some logical reason for that ;)

lol,you take of the plastic .. use a scissor,cut it,so it fits the screen,put it in the same spot... Then it will be "protective" and nice ;)
I did this 3 years ago

The rose is nice but I love my Fractal enough to ride it bareback and deal with the consequences. :)

lol,you take of the plastic .. use a scissor,cut it,so it fits the screen,put it in the same spot... Then it will be "protective" and nice ;)
I did this 3 years ago

No way dude, you buy one of those way-too-expensive-for-what-it-is phone protectors and cut THAT to size :D

No way dude, you buy one of those way-too-expensive-for-what-it-is phone protectors and cut THAT to size :D

no way ! you wrap you axe fx in Celofane,and heat it up until it`s got a new kind of skin !! ;)

no way ! you wrap you axe fx in Celofane,and heat it up until it`s got a new kind of skin !! ;)

I'm in the process of rebuilding an android body with a 2U rack space that was salvaged from an old peace-keeping mission. I plan on housing the AxeFx in it so it can control the android with its artificial intelligence. I think I'll call it Ultron.

Removing the protective cover effected the tone in ways I hadn't dreamed possible.
The bloom from tube pre amp block is a thing of beauty.

You heard me.

Back
Top Bottom