Which side and which foot for 2 EV-1 pedals?

Thor G

I am new to the FM9 and have not used pedals before. I bought 2 EV-1 pedals and would like to know best practices for placement and which foot to use. I would like 1 for expression and 1 for volume. I am right handed if that makes a difference.

Thx

Whichever foot you're the most comfortable standing on - choose the other!

If you'd kick a football with your right foot, that's probably the one to use for the pedal.

Whatever's most intuitive is probably best.

I put one on each side of my fm3. I am right handed, and use my right foot on both, but like them separated to not accidentally step on the wrong one. I never need to use both at the same time, and don't use either of them all the time. I have the right one as input volume, and the left one expression, Wich changes depending on preset.

It's a pretty personal thing.

I'm right handed and if I try using them on the left I might as well be drunk! I just can't do it :)

I have 4 expression pedals, all to the right.

Try both and see what you like.
^^Exactly^^

Left or right is determined by your dominant side, because it relies on your ability to balance.

The best advice is to try them and see what feels right, but odds are good it'll be whether you're left or right handed.

I'm right handed, but skated goofy footed back in the day. Now both exp are on the left and I use my left foot.

Back
Top Bottom