Which pedalboard are you using?

I think the Classic 2 is the smallest that will fit both. I’m using the Classic Jr and it’s too small. The 2 should just fit both but no expression pedals or anything else.

Edit: Novo 24 might work as well.

Temple Audio Duo 24 is a perfect fit and not too big. You can even fit an EV2 on the board for travel and just set it next to the board when you gig. Perfect setup in my opinion.7968DFE5-ACA9-411B-B93D-D083581BFF42.jpegA89C4E30-FE1E-4DB6-B94F-FB732CFEC6C8.jpeg3FCAF387-12BB-4E29-A73A-7FD42AC28670.jpegA7BADC33-BC35-4F36-9974-F819C2F7A413.jpegAA11D1D4-8E1D-435F-8E32-1CB5EF9B24A0.jpeg158DE563-D0C7-4B14-9A42-A2945A2A6D3A.jpeg7E84D5F9-89AE-45E0-8600-5FCCB641FC4D.jpeg

Temple Audio Duo 24 is a perfect fit and not too big. You can even fit an EV2 on the board for travel and just set it next to the board when you gig. Perfect setup in my opinion.

Looks great. How did you mount them to the board? Does the board fit in the case with them?

I have a Furman SPB-8 which is a killer board, but my FM3 may never see it. I spend too much time tweaking, especially now that I just got it, and I'm too old to be constantly bending down. So for now I have it on my desk sitting in one of those foot high triangle shaped guitar stands facing me. Works great. Once I convert all the factory presets that I like to my own, I may put it on the board and do some toe tapping.

Looks great. How did you mount them to the board? Does the board fit in the case with them?
I’m just using the plates that Temple Audio makes to mount them. I’ve seen guys in the forum that have found the right size screws to use for mounting, I think I may prefer that honestly. Yes it fits in the Temple Audio soft bag just fine.

Anyone with a temple audio board also using a hard case? Curious how the fit is when closing the lid with the height of the FM3/FC6

I'm bumping this thread as I just received my FM3 this morning and I was hoping to mount it onto my Pedaltrain Novo 24 with my Morningstar MC6 and mini expression pedal. With that being said, I'm seeing a lot of Temple Audio boards and I came across a few "air flow" mentions throughout a couple of the threads I searched in. To be safe, should I forget the Pedaltrain and order a Temple Audio since, I'm assuming, the reason they're popular is for air flow issues to presumably keep the FM3 from overheating? Any help is appreciated.

I'm bumping this thread as I just received my FM3 this morning and I was hoping to mount it onto my Pedaltrain Novo 24 with my Morningstar MC6 and mini expression pedal. With that being said, I'm seeing a lot of Temple Audio boards and I came across a few "air flow" mentions throughout a couple of the threads I searched in. To be safe, should I forget the Pedaltrain and order a Temple Audio since, I'm assuming, the reason they're popular is for air flow issues to presumably keep the FM3 from overheating? Any help is appreciated.

The Novo 24 should work just fine, I would think. I use the Temple Audio Trio 28 because I like the ability to screw the FM3 and FC6 to the board.

3B9E80C4-1A66-478A-8741-448DE41A3C75.jpeg

I'm using an old pedaltrain classic pro. It holds the fm3, fc6, two expression pedals, a two button external switch, and a riser with a digitech drop and a DD-500. I'm thinking of adding another 2 button switch next to the one that's already in there because more is good?
I positioned the fm3 so the bottom vent is over the open space between slats and I've not had any over heating issues AFAIK

Attachments

• 20210208_180228.jpg
    20210208_180228.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 36
Got a barely used Temple Audio Duo 34 for a steal (considering how much are those going for here in Mexico because taxes and whatnot). Made a cardboard cutout of my FM3 to measure the space for an additional FC6. It has the right size for the FM3+FC6, one Mission Engineering EP, one of those Mosky Dual Switches, a FAS EV-1 and maybe one of those BOSS WL-60 wireless.

Cool! I guess I’ll hang onto my pedaltrain and just be sure not to cover the bottom vent.

Any issue using the courtesy outlet on a pedal power supply like the voodoo lab?

I have a pedal power mounted under the pedaltrain but plug the fm3 directly into a power strip also mounted below the board. I haven't tried plugging the fm3 into the PP+ though.

It looks like the courtesy outlet PP+ from Voodoo labs is rated for 200W, and the fm3 is rated around 40W. I that should work?

What are you guys doing with cases for the Pedaltrains? I've got a set-up I'm happy with using the FM3, an expression pedal, and two-switch Mosky using an old Pedaltrain board I had lying around. It has a nice road case, but doesn't fit with the FM3 mounted.

I saw the answer above with the Temple Audio set-up, but curious what solutions people using Pedaltrain are employing to transport these boards.

Back
Top Bottom