Which Mac OSX for Axe Edit?

Bodde

Fractal Fanatic
On Fractal website it is stated that you need OSX 10.6.8 for Axe Edit 3.0.
Gone to all the trouble to update my Mac to 10.6.8 (luckily I had an install dvd!) coming from 10.5.8

Now I read in the manual that minimum installation is 10.5.7. So I didn't have to update my Mac after all?
This is probably confusing for a lot of Mac users (for me also).

Same goes for Fractal Bot. On site it says 10.6.8 in manual it says 10.7.4.
I know 10.7.4 is for audio-USB but this info between site and manual is confusing for many I guess.

I'm using 10.6.8 with Fractal Bot and it's been problem free so far..... Not been able to install Axe edit 3.0 yet though!? I'm thinking I need to be hooked up to the Axe2, before I install, but I've not got round to it yet.....

Yes I am not saying it is not working. Everything works great so far on 10.6.8. Just saying that site and manual say different things. Might be useful for people to know and to have the information the same on all sources.

On Fractal website it is stated that you need OSX 10.6.8 for Axe Edit 3.0.
Gone to all the trouble to update my Mac to 10.6.8 (luckily I had an install dvd!) coming from 10.5.8

Now I read in the manual that minimum installation is 10.5.7. So I didn't have to update my Mac after all?
This is probably confusing for a lot of Mac users (for me also).

Same goes for Fractal Bot. On site it says 10.6.8 in manual it says 10.7.4.
I know 10.7.4 is for audio-USB but this info between site and manual is confusing for many I guess.

Manual was written for the previous drivers. It will probably be updated soon.

Back
Top Bottom