Which Fender Amp if ONLY 1 allowed?

I own 3 Fender amps, Twin Reverb, Hot Rod Deluxe and Vibrolux. The one I have played the most gigs with is the Vibrolux, by far. The next in line is the Hot Rod Deluxe. I just like the sound of the 10" speakers and the circuit in the Vibrolux the best of the three. They all sound good but that is where I have gravitated to.

I’ve migrated through several. If I had to pick just one today: 59 Bassman, mostly the bright settings. There are others that do specific things as good or better, but the 59 does everything Fender well.

In reading through these, I realize that the Band Commander does CLEAN very well, but necessarily Fender. Agreed that the 59 Bassman does FENDER well.

The amp was used often, and if the modeling is correct which we're told it is, then "yes". We don't have a Rivera-modded Princeton, but we can probably imitate it with all the parameters we have and by rooting around on the internet.
Do you mean the worm, or the spaghetti? (-Frederick Frankenstein to student, Young Frankenstein)

It would be a tough call between a Deluxe or a Super Reverb, but I'd probably go with the Super Reverb. There's just something about those amps that tickles my pickle.

So many great choices in the fractal.......Some mentioned I Have not given enough time to do-I will begin to do so...........

Back
Top Bottom