Which amps are best for blending?

Tonto83

I've been playing around with different amps lately and have gotten some nice results.... wondering if anyone out there has some recommendations on amps to blend.

For rock tones I’ve been using the Plexi 2204 mixed with a Friedman BE, with either the Timmy or TS808 Mod in front for boasting leads. For cleaner stuff I’ve been using the Plexi 2204 again (Probably my favorite amp) and either a Tweed Twin or Tweed Deluxe.

But if you’re talking physically blending, maybe throw some strawberry and raspberry in with the amp to offset the taste of the ground up wood and metal

For rock tones I’ve been using the Plexi 2204 mixed with a Friedman BE, with either the Timmy or TS808 Mod in front for boasting leads. For cleaner stuff I’ve been using the Plexi 2204 again (Probably my favorite amp) and either a Tweed Twin or Tweed Deluxe.

But if you’re talking physically blending, maybe throw some strawberry and raspberry in with the amp to offset the taste of the ground up wood and metal
...the "Smoothie" for the Players: Tastefully blended - 100% Tube Amps Inside!
:tearsofjoy:

I've been playing around with different amps lately and have gotten some nice results.... wondering if anyone out there has some recommendations on amps to blend.
Try this one out and see what you think.

Attachments

• Flyangus.fasBundle
    37.7 KB · Views: 16
Personally I would use a food processor but to each their own I guess.

Serious: Plexi - highs dialed back, gives a nice mid honk

Back
Top Bottom