Where's the link to the new preset banks? (solved)

Stringtheorist

Fractal Fanatic
When was the last set of factory presets released? I can't find the link on Fractal's website.

Last edited by a moderator:
Difference according to Cliff: "It was just some minor fixes. There were a few presets with an FX Loop that was removed and a couple duplicates replaced with new presets. Otherwise identical."

But I think the V11 are the latest ones.

I'll use this thread to ask a question too in hope anyone could give me a quick answer. I received my device with a FW 10.12 version installed. Now I have updated it to FW 11.03. Would you recommend me to download the newest preset banks (FW 11.x) or do you think it's not necessary? Are there any major improvements or some settings issue why it would be worth updating?

Sorry if I have missed the answer somewhere else in this forum. Thanks a lot in advance.

It's worth doing don - if only to get the various additional parameters appropriately aligned

Sonically, there's no massive 'conscious' change in the presets (proper implementation of the additional tweaks aside that is)

I'll use this thread to ask a question too in hope anyone could give me a quick answer. I received my device with a FW 10.12 version installed. Now I have updated it to FW 11.03. Would you recommend me to download the newest preset banks (FW 11.x) or do you think it's not necessary? Are there any major improvements or some settings issue why it would be worth updating?

Sorry if I have missed the answer somewhere else in this forum. Thanks a lot in advance.

I definitely would update them!!!

Back
Top Bottom