Where to find Stem files or mogg files

stm113

Power User
I am looking for isolated guitar tracks to start working with tone matching (or atleast trying) and I am also looking for mogg files (atleast i think) to create my own backing tracks (including vocals) to practice along with. Especially the lead sections for songs my cover band is doing. I did a google search and downloaded what i thought would be good but I think instead i got a virus..yay! Does anyone know where I can get reliable stuff? I already downloaded Audacity if that helps.
Thanks!!!!

If you want backing tracks with vocals then go to Free Guitar Backing Tracks @ GuitarBackingTrack.com

There was a thread on here where someone posted tons of isolated guitar tracks.

Jammit as mentioned is a very cool source for the tab, backing track & iso track of quite a few original master songs(their list is constantly growing)

You can also check the torrent sites for the mogg files from the Guitar Hero/Rockband stuff

Alot there, but be carefull lots of malware getting to the files (not in the files)

Always looking for quality mogg files. Would be great to be able to purchase some quality stems and not worry about dodging spyware.

Cliff is supposed to look at /fix offline stem tonematch soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom