Where to find reverb blocks?

WholeLottaGlove

Hello, I'm fairly new to the AX8 and I'm having trouble dialing in good reverb sounds, specifically surf-type springs. I use the AX8 mostly in 4CM with a Mesa Mark V. I've looked through Axe Exchange and didn't find much there. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!

For surf music, the spring reverbs rule. Try the small spring for a subtle sound, the medium spring is good for most stuff, and the large spring is drippy wet. Try experimenting with the mix. 20 to 25% should give you pretty good saturation.

Hello, I'm fairly new to the AX8 and I'm having trouble dialing in good reverb sounds, specifically surf-type springs. I use the AX8 mostly in 4CM with a Mesa Mark V. I've looked through Axe Exchange and didn't find much there. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!

For surf music, the spring reverbs rule. Try the small spring for a subtle sound, the medium spring is good for most stuff, and the large spring is drippy wet. Try experimenting with the mix. 20 to 25% should give you pretty good saturation.

This. And try the reverb before the amp.

Back
Top Bottom