Where to check out an Axe FX in Kansas City, KS or MO?

vkaxeman

Hello,
Was wondering does anyone know of anywhere in the Kansas City Area, Kansas or Missouri or within an hour radius that I can go to see, hear, and/or play through an Axe FX? Anyone in this area in a band out playing using one that I could catch you at your sound check and get a demo?
Thanks!

check for adds on your local craigslist, if you dont see any, then post an add yourself stating you want to try one of these things out. Most axe fx users are more than happy to show off there patches and let you try it out.

14 days no questions asked return policy should do it.
That's how I tested mine... 3 year ago.

For the cost of shipping you get to play for 2 weeks with one cool toy.
Don't worry, you will not return it.

;)

June 26 @ fuel in op. KC/DC will have 1 possibly 2 AXEs that night (archangel is Malcolm and he is currently using one - I am angus and I may start using mine live by then). van macclewain in shooting star uses one. Dave buehler previosly of retroactive does too.

Cool, thanks for the info everyone!

Hey John, re: "June 26 @ fuel in op. KC/DC will have 1 possibly 2 AXEs that night (archangel is Malcolm and he is currently using one - I am angus and I may start using mine live by then). " This is Chet the guitarist of Vandelyn Kross. Would you have some time on the 26th when you guys are setting up or before or after your soundcheck to do a quick demo / walk thru?

vkaxeman said:
Hello,
Was wondering does anyone know of anywhere in the Kansas City Area, Kansas or Missouri or within an hour radius that I can go to see, hear, and/or play through an Axe FX? Anyone in this area in a band out playing using one that I could catch you at your sound check and get a demo?
Thanks!

Just get one without trying and make your life a joy. :lol:

vkaxeman said:
Cool, thanks for the info everyone!

Hey John, re: "June 26 @ fuel in op. KC/DC will have 1 possibly 2 AXEs that night (archangel is Malcolm and he is currently using one - I am angus and I may start using mine live by then). " This is Chet the guitarist of Vandelyn Kross. Would you have some time on the 26th when you guys are setting up or before or after your soundcheck to do a quick demo / walk thru?

No problem Chet....I will pm you to get your info and let you know what time we are soundchecking once I find out.

I'm about an hour away in Warrensburg, MO and I have an Ultra. You're welcome to come check it out sometime but I don't have much of a sound system to play it through yet :( Sounds good to me but I'm sure it could be better through some monitors that do it some justice.

Right now it's going into my computer which is hooked to an old Pioneer 200 watt stereo receiver powering 2 15" JBL 3-way cabinets.

As I said, it sounds good to me but I have no idea if my setup is doing it justice or not.

LordOVchaoS said:
I'm about an hour away in Warrensburg, MO and I have an Ultra. You're welcome to come check it out sometime but I don't have much of a sound system to play it through yet :( Sounds good to me but I'm sure it could be better through some monitors that do it some justice.

Right now it's going into my computer which is hooked to an old Pioneer 200 watt stereo receiver powering 2 15" JBL 3-way cabinets.

As I said, it sounds good to me but I have no idea if my setup is doing it justice or not.

Cool, thanks for the offer. I made contact with John and hopefully next week I will be able to check out his Ultra at their sound check. If for some reason I cannot meet with John, I may take you up on that offer. The drive would be no problem. THanks again!

I'm in Lee's Summit. If the thing with John falls through, you're welcome to come check out my Ultra. Got a pair of passive Atomics and a PA you can listen to it through. You'll be sold within minutes I think :) Cheers.

toddstuart said:
I'm in Lee's Summit. If the thing with John falls through, you're welcome to come check out my Ultra. Got a pair of passive Atomics and a PA you can listen to it through. You'll be sold within minutes I think :) Cheers.

You AxeFx guys are too Cool! THanks for the offer! :cool:

Hey Chet, I am Dave Buller - jjb mentioned me. You can PM me also. I have FBT 12ma's that I use (or Ultimate Ears UE-7's). I live in Raytown. Ya gotta get one. It will change your life!

dB-ultra said:
Hey Chet, I am Dave Buller - jjb mentioned me. You can PM me also. I have FBT 12ma's that I use (or Ultimate Ears UE-7's). I live in Raytown. Ya gotta get one. It will change your life!

Cool Thanks Dave!

Back
Top Bottom