Where to buy the Atomic Reactor 50/50?

relghazi

Anyone here knows where I can buy an Atomic Reactor 50/50 power amp? They seem to be Sold Out at the Atomic Amps website and I can't reach them via email or phone. I am about to go the Carvin TS100 route, but would really prefer an Atomic.

Must be worth trying a couple more calls or emails first in case it slipped through their system or got caught in a filter somewhere.
Best regards
Matt

I checked it and it let me put one in the cart, didn't say anything about being out of stock like the Reactor and MB50.

I checked it and it let me put one in the cart, didn't say anything about being out of stock like the Reactor and MB50.

It let's you add the amp to the cart but after you click on Check Out or the PayPal button you get this:

Your item(s) sold out
We're sorry, the following item(s) isn't available at this time:

(US) Reactor 50/50 Rackmount Stereo Power Amp 2x50W ($899) + Flat Rate Shipping ($29.99)
Item number: AR50-50

:|

It let's you add the amp to the cart but after you click on Check Out or the PayPal button you get this:

Your item(s) sold out
We're sorry, the following item(s) isn't available at this time:

(US) Reactor 50/50 Rackmount Stereo Power Amp 2x50W ($899) + Flat Rate Shipping ($29.99)
Item number: AR50-50

:|

Ah... well have you tried Tone Merchants?

Im assuming you REALY want a valve power amp as your looking at the Atomic and the TS. Only asking because the Matrix GT800 is very close, and the new GT1000 even more so. Being lighter, smaller and cheaper (even in the states) than the Atomic, Id seriously consider that as an alternative ---- its DEFINATELY not short of dbs, and they matrix have lots in stock if Tone Merchants dont :)

GT1000FX-ready-for-packing-800.jpg

Im assuming you REALY want a valve power amp as your looking at the Atomic and the TS. Only asking because the Matrix GT800 is very close, and the new GT1000 even more so. Being lighter, smaller and cheaper (even in the states) than the Atomic, Id seriously consider that as an alternative ---- its DEFINATELY not short of dbs, and they matrix have lots in stock if Tone Merchants dont :)

GT1000FX-ready-for-packing-800.jpg

I agree completely :). As an aside.. I thought it was very professional and respectful of Matt to hold back from making this comment himself. Classy!

Anyone here knows where I can buy an Atomic Reactor 50/50 power amp? They seem to be Sold Out at the Atomic Amps website and I can't reach them via email or phone. I am about to go the Carvin TS100 route, but would really prefer an Atomic.

Just curious, why you would prefer the Atomic over the TS100, have you heard of some comparisons? I have a TS100, and I've had a VHT 2-50-2, and although I have not tried an Atomic, I think the TS100 is a good choice (for a tube PA). At most, you may need to tweak the Global EQ a little to suit your taste and your speakers. Once that's done, you just leave it alone(unless you change locations) and make your other adjustments at the patch level. If you're talking tube amps, for the money I think the TS100 is a good choice.

Just curious, why you would prefer the Atomic over the TS100, have you heard of some comparisons? I have a TS100, and I've had a VHT 2-50-2, and although I have not tried an Atomic, I think the TS100 is a good choice (for a tube PA). At most, you may need to tweak the Global EQ a little to suit your taste and your speakers. Once that's done, you just leave it alone(unless you change locations) and make your other adjustments at the patch level. If you're talking tube amps, for the money I think the TS100 is a good choice.

Well it's hard to decide on an amp when you can't actually try it, so most of my decision was made based on people's opinion on forums such as this one.

I actually talked to Tom King of Atomic Amps today (a very nice guy) and he confirmed that the Reactor 50/50 will not be available for another 7 to 8 weeks.

So I think Carvin TS100 it is for now! Thanks everyone for your replies. :D

Back
Top Bottom