Where do i order atomic clr from?

Snoggy

Hi guys!

Have been trying to place an order for two Atomic clr's the past couple of weeks but haven't recieved any confirmation on my orders. Is this the site people are ordering these from Atomic Amplifiers ?

Yes,
Tom King has been busy with the Studio Devil folks on their new joint effort floor unit. Haven't heard from him either in awhile about some general questions. Keep trying.

Yes,
Tom King has been busy with the Studio Devil folks on their new joint effort floor unit. Haven't heard from him either in awhile about some general questions. Keep trying.

Isnt that a bitch! I gave up waiting on the Studio Devil floor thingy because the announcement was followed by a black hole of non-details and bought a AxeFxII xl instead...and now I'm waiting on them anyway to get CLR's!

Tom is a great guy with great service and the CLRs are best in class. He will get back to you and take good care of you.
Apart from being busy running Atomic Amps, shipping CLRs, developing or starting production of the Amplifire pedal and answering tons of customer questions, he just very recently became a father for the 2nd time and had his father pass within a week or two of each other.
So if he is a bit behind on mail corespondance he should definately be excused.
He will get back to you and take care of you.

Wow shit okay it Will be 1239 dollars for that speaker. That like 7000 Danish kroner. I bought my peugeot 306 for 4000DKK :b ... Need to rethink how much i need that speaker.

On a more serious note, hardly we "need" anything IMO. I'm not sure about the source, but someone wrote "do you really want to cure your GAS? Try and make music for a living". Those who gas most are not the pros: it's us. I mean "in spirit": of course a pro can gas as well, but it's rarely their "pro soul" gasing IMO (providing this makes any sense, and my English translates somehow LOL).

Wow shit okay it Will be 1239 dollars for that speaker. That like 7000 Danish kroner. I bought my peugeot 306 for 4000DKK :b ... Need to rethink how much i need that speaker.

Whether you need it or not is for you alone to decide (well maybe with input from your band mates), but the CLR's are easily worth the asking price, and more IMHO.
Just don't tell that to Tom King, we don't want the CLRs to cost what they are really worth :)

To get the best out of your Axe you need to amplify it with something of a similar quality as the Axe and your guitars.
When you use speaker cab IR's and perhaps acoustic guitars, backing tracks, a band mix, bass guitar (and the list goes on - I'm sure you catch my drift) you need something that is as neutral and true to your source as possible.
I haven't found anything up to 2,5-3 times the price of the CLRs that sounds as good as the CLRs. That is quite astonishing really.

Think about it this way, just like the Axe is great value when you think about just how many great amps you get for the price, well the CLR is equally good value as with quality IR's you now have all these cab, speaker, mic and preamp combinations available for the price of one CLR. And then there's the added bonus of the CLR being so transparent that it's great with acoustic guitars, bass, vocals, keys, backing tracks, a band mix any source that you'd need a FRFR system for and it's a really great mini PA too.
It never seize to amaze me that guitarist will gladly pay huge sums for their guitars (yep thats plural) but will skimp on a crucial element in their sound like the monitor solution.
A CLR will enhance and better your sound and experience with all your guitars, and with your piezo equipped Parker, you'll get great acoustic sounds if you tone match a great acoustic stem.

I did an extensive review of the CLRs a little over a year ago (search on my user name to find it if interested) and my fondness for the CLRs have only grown since then, my CLRs keeps performing perfectly in every situation that I put them in including very challenging acoustic environments.

Now for the bit in the local tongue:
Jakob din nærige hund, få så den muldvarpeskinds pung ud i dagslys og bestil en CLR, dine ører vil elske det, smukke kvinder vil sværme om dig og du kan takke mig senere :)

Quality comes at a cost. This is not a Peugeot, it's a Maserati. And it's brand new :)

Agreed, very well put

Last edited:
Whether you need it or not is for you alone to decide (well maybe with input from your band mates), but the CLR's are easily worth the asking price, and more IMHO.
Just don't tell that to Tom King, we don't want the CLRs to cost what they are really worth :)

To get the best out of your Axe you need to amplify it with something of a similar quality as the Axe and your guitars.
When you use speaker cab IR's and perhaps acoustic guitars, backing tracks, a band mix, bass guitar (and the list goes on - I'm sure you catch my drift) you need something that is as neutral and true to your source as possible.
I haven't found anything up to 2,5-3 times the price of the CLRs that sounds as good as the CLRs. That is quite astonishing really.

Think about it this way, just like the Axe is great value when you think about just how many great amps you get for the price, well the CLR is equally good value as with quality IR's you now have all these cab, speaker, mic and preamp combinations available for the price of one CLR. And then there's the added bonus of the CLR being so transparent that it's great with acoustic guitars, bass, vocals, keys, backing tracks, a band mix any source that you'd need a FRFR system for and it's a really great mini PA too.
It never seize to amaze me that guitarist will gladly pay huge sums for their guitars (yep thats plural) but will skimp on a crucial element in their sound like the monitor solution.
A CLR will enhance and better your sound and experience with all your guitars, and with your piezo equipped Parker, you'll get great acoustic sounds if you tone match a great acoustic stem.

I did an extensive review of the CLRs a little over a year ago (search on my user name to find it if interested) and my fondness for the CLRs have only grown since then, my CLRs keeps performing perfectly in every situation that I put them in including very challenging acoustic environments.

Now for the bit in the local tongue:
Jakob din nærige hund, få så den muldvarpeskinds pung ud i dagslys og bestil en CLR, dine ører vil elske det, smukke kvinder vil sværme om dig og du kan takke mig senere :)

Agreed, very well put

Hahaha I'm dying right now :D <3

Add to cart, checkout, and enter shipping country!

Maybe im blind, but i cant find it There.

This is what is shown on international orders....
Only Australia.... I live in norway.

yvygu6eg.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Maybe im blind, but i cant find it There.

This is what is shown on international orders....
Only Australia.... I live in norway.

yvygu6eg.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Follow the instructions on the page:

Send an emaili to orders@atomicamps.com with your order and when the speakers are in stock you will get an email answer with a link to the page in post #11 where you can "Add to cart, checkout, and enter shipping country!"

Probably a stupid question - but how do one tell if they are NEO's or not? Are all new CLR's NEO's?

Not all CLRs are NEOs. The NEOs are 400$ more than the regular CLR and is roughly 1/3 lighter IIRC.
There is no sound difference between the two versions they sound identical.
If you are asking because you are buying used and are unsure which version it is, ask for the original reciept and weigh the CLR.
I haven't got a NEO, there is possibly written NEO on the control panel ?? Others will be able to tell you that.

Back
Top Bottom