where did cliff go to school?

Inadvertently came across these while looking for school images. Thought it may be somewhat interesting for some.

edVH_zps33c2ac45.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
genesimmons_zps3b72322a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
axelrose_zps0dd552f7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
alicecooper_zps7f3373e3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

No, no, no - He didn't misspell 'product'. He actually misspelled 'pee duct', because it is a little known fact that Cliff ALSO invented a clever revolutionary device that allows a guitarist to 'go' in the middle of a set...

I guess that's why boosting mids in live performances is always a good thing? Nevermind, just Friday night incoherences after a stressful work week!

Ofcourse but this is the internet to think someone actually thought it was spelt that way and wasn't just a typo would have to be autistic.

I like how peoole get made fun of on this forum for wanting to be educated on the back round of the person who invented it haha

spelt is an ancient grain...dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! It is spelled like this" spelt " por ejemple, ok couldnt resist ...

spelt is an ancient grain...dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! It is spelled like this" spelt " por ejemple, ok couldnt resist ...

In other parts of the world, "spelt" and "spelled" are interchangeable, however, both are very old words.

I'm sure Cliff Jr. will have no problems affording MIT. With Cliffs DNA I'm sure he'll meet the scholastic requirements as well.
Assuming that is what he wants!

I'm sure Cliff Jr. will have no problems affording MIT. With Cliffs DNA I'm sure he'll meet the scholastic requirements as well.
Assuming that is what he wants!

go CIT warmer (california inst. tech, for the super elite)

Back
Top Bottom