Where can i Re-Download Cab Lab 2?

darrenw5094

Certified Bug Hunter
I accidently uninstalled Cab Lab 2 and can't find it anywhere.

When i log into my fractal account redownloading it is not possible.

Indeed, just checked... Cab-Lab 2 is not downloadable anymore from the history

attachment.php

Are you sure you don't have the installer saved in your hard-drive anymore?
Try to do a search about "Cab-Lab-Win-v2p0p0.exe"

Attachments

• CL2.0.jpg
    CL2.0.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Max... did you by any chance purchase some items "without" logging in to your account? That may explain why some are there and some aren't.......

OK-just checked.............................it goes back to 2013, so..............my stuff is there from 2013, 2014 and 2015.

According to my confirmation emails I have the same Customer ID printed on all of them - so I'd say I was logged in for all - but the downloadable items in some older ones from 2014 are MIA in my Order history. I have backups of all so not an issue really

All,

I have replaced Cab-Lab.zip on the server. We'll leave it there indefinitely.
If you visit your order history you'll be able to download it again.

Outstanding service. Anyway to get the code for the upgrade resent to my email? I thought I filed it away but I cannot find it. After this thread popped up I finally made the decision to upgrade.

According to my confirmation emails I have the same Customer ID printed on all of them - so I'd say I was logged in for all - but the downloadable items in some older ones from 2014 are MIA in my Order history. I have backups of all so not an issue really

That's weird huh?

Anyone, it's great that MAtt picked up on this and fixed it so quickly-Not a surprise at all :)

Great service................i thought all was lost, but i was wrong.

PS......i still got a prompt to upgrade to Cab LAb 3 :)

Back
Top Bottom