Where can I get Firmware 9.04 to download?

gibvictory

Inspired
I have a Mark II. Before I downloaded this last Ares Firmware I backed up my presets to audition Ares. As I've got my 9.04 presets pretty dialed in I knew I would have to do some work. Just not now. When I tried to download back my 9.04 Firmware file I discovered it was for the XLII+. I have the same questions you may have. I'm stumped to the point that I don't even have confidence that 9.04 will get me back to where I was. Any resources appreciated. The upside is my band is off for the next few weeks.

The mystery deepens. When I clicked on Quantum 9.04 in the archive it says I'm downloading the firmware for the XL. I tried it anyhow and Fractal Bot prevents me. Maybe 9.04 was for the XL only? Does anybody remember? When I clicked on 9.03 it said AXE 2. I'll try downloading 9.03 and see what happens.

Missed last post while typing this. Thank you @AlGrenadine.

The mystery deepens. When I clicked on Quantum 9.04 in the archive it says I'm downloading the firmware for the XL. I tried it anyhow and Fractal Bot prevents me. Maybe 9.04 was for the XL only? Does anybody remember? When I clicked on 9.03 it said AXE 2. I'll try downloading 9.03 and see what happens.

Missed last post while typing this. Thank you @AlGrenadine.
You didn’t scroll down far enough to all the XL+ firmwares, it is there

Back
Top Bottom