Where can I get custom made labels for my MFC?

Stringtheorist

Fractal Fanatic
I've made my own stomp labels for my MFC but the execution is a bit rough and ready. I printed them off on my home printer, laminated them and stuck the designs to some magnetic strip. They turned out OK but I'd be happy to pay to have a set made to a smarter finish as the edges are curling up and looking a bit tatty. Does anyone know where I could get a set of labels made using my own designs?

I use the Stomp labels on mine, and they do look good. They've got a lot of options, and they hold up well. I have close to a year's use on mine and they still look new!

Not helping much here.
Tape and a sharpie...
Sorry, I'm cheap and change crap too often...
Nobody but me see's it anyway.
White tape black letters and a drink from a drunk chick.. lol
but labels do look cool!

Last edited:
I made mine in Photoshop/Illustrator and then printed them on Avery magnet sheets. I also covered them with some clear packing tape so that the ink wouldn't get messed up if they got damp.

PedalBoard.jpg

My edges are curling up too. It's the finishing that's the hard part, I guess.

I made mine in Photoshop/Illustrator and then printed them on Avery magnet sheets. I also covered them with some clear packing tape so that the ink wouldn't get messed up if they got damp.

PedalBoard.jpg

My edges are curling up too. It's the finishing that's the hard part, I guess.

Nice job. :)

Hey there!

We make custom labels all the time for people, with either their own images or custom created ones. We recently did a bunch for Stef from the Deftones as well as some for some very lovely forum friends right here.

As many of the images are personal to each person, I don't really publish those pictures, but I'll gladly put you in touch with someone we've done it for if u want to know how the process works from a customers perspective.

The custom labels we make are the same quality, material and finish as our regular production KickTags and all the options are available for them too.

Feel free to get in touch if I can be of any help - there are some pics and comments from some customers that have ordered custom stuff on our Facebook page, which u can check out here: https://www.facebook.com/pedalboardlabels/photos_stream

Have a good Easter weekend all - I'm off to hide the eggs for the kids :)

Sukh

Back
Top Bottom