When do you guys....

bluesdoc

Inspired
take the plastic covers off the screens? I have no doubt this is a keeper, but in the nearly two weeks I've had with it, I scratch my chin and wonder... take 'em off now? or keep them pristine, but under wraps.... And it's not like I'm asking for permission..... I'm just curious about what you guys do. Thanks.

jon

once I get my covers from CEBA Tech I'll take them off and save them in a ziplock baggy, put them in the original box so when I sell it to fund my FM12 (when it gets announced) that way I'll have a better resale value ;)

Like Steri-strips in my line of work..:rolleyes:

Haha! :)

Had some up close and personal experience with those this past August
when my son had to have a torn ACL and Meniscus repaired. Quite the
incision. When I called the Triage Nurse a week after surgery she said not
to peel them off. They would come off on their own. They did. :)

Right away. I don't want to be looking through plastic as well as the screen itself. After having my Axe III for a year, screen still looks perfect.

Haha! :)

Had some up close and personal experience with those this past August
when my son had to have a torn ACL and Meniscus repaired. Quite the
incision. When I called the Triage Nurse a week after surgery she said not
to peel them off. They would come off on their own. They did. :)
Yup, though skin glue has partly replaced SS. When my kids (now in their 40s) were little, I'd sew up their cuts on the kitchen table (ex ER doc here). It would have been nice to have the skin glue (methacrylate) tech available back then. (Below, that son is 42 now, and, I'm also MUCH older :rolleyes:

1639615008068.jpeg

Yup, though skin glue has partly replaced SS. When my kids (now in their 40s) were little, I'd sew up their cuts on the kitchen table (ex ER doc here). It would have been nice to have the skin glue (methacrylate) tech available back then. (Below, that son is 42 now, and, I'm also MUCH older :rolleyes:
yikes! - I put a bandaid on my granddaughter's knee once and she cried cuz she wanted a "Frozen" bandaid and all I had was "Cars".

Back
Top Bottom