Wheel shows correct position but displayed value is wrong if I use Scene Controllers

painkiller

Experienced
If I connect a Scene Controller to a parameter (Input Drive in the attached example) the wheel shows the correct position but the displayed value is wrong.
Is this a bug or intended behavior? I attached Axe-Edit screenshots, because it's exactly the same in Axe-Edit.

In this example I connected Scene Controller 2 to the Input Drive.
Scene 1 is 60% and Scene 2 is 90%. The resulting Input Drive should be 6 and 9 respectively which works perfectly. The possition of the wheel is also correct. Just the displayed value above the wheel is wrong. I this a bug or intended? Is it possible to fix it that it displays the correct value? This would be more logical to me :)

Attachments

• axeedit.jpg
    axeedit.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 9
It's the value set by the parameter knob/slider before (or even after) assigning a modifier. When using PC RST it will be the starting value. That can be useful and might be one reason it's shown.

It would be nice to see the real modifier-based value too, but I don't think the PC RST value should be lost. Maybe hovering over the control could display the other value.

Back
Top Bottom