what's your take on the these headphones?

I think I would love to get something like that in a custom IEM mold and know I'm getting a true, flat response for monitoring.

I saw the universal fitting ones, I meant in a mold of my ear.

Anyhow, it got me interested, so I dropped them a line to see if it could be done.

Wireless headphones and in-ears are state of the art. How is this in any way new? And how should a DSP do anything to improve the frequency response? I'm really amazed about how gullible the kickstarter community is.

Wireless headphones and in-ears are state of the art. How is this in any way new? I'm really amazed about how gullible the kickstarter community is.

Agreed, in-fact there are many reasons why these headphone could be a step backwards

It screams of "give me money i need a job"

Agreed, in-fact there are many reasons why these headphone could be a step backwards

It screams of "give me money i need a job"

Well, let's be honest here; a lot of kickstarter projects are just unneccesary. Like Ouya, which raised almost 10 million dollars on an idea that was just plain bad to begin with.

And then there's also the those projects that might change our world for the better like The Ocean Cleanup, developing technologies to extract, prevent and intercept plastic pollution that only raised a measly 2 Million. Which is awesome for it's original funding goal (and the fact that the founder was only a 19 year old student), but still a shame for mankind when compared to the absurd overfunding of the crappy Ouya or the Pebble smartwatch.

And then there's projects that are just weird. Like the ARKYD Space Telescope.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom