WHATS THE OPINIONS LATELY ON THE EV ELX-112P'S?

rknrollo

I have read some really positive reviews of the EV Elx-112p's, I'd love to have a pair of RCF Nx12's but just out of the budget right now and I like to run a pair of FRFR speakers, beleive it or not I am getting a very satisfactory sound from a pair of Behringer B212-D speakers but it is time to step up in quality, I was almost thinking of trying a passive set with my velocity 300 but the 1000 watt active seems like a better choice, what is the verdict on these? I have read all I can read here anything new? Frankly if my Behringers didn't say Behringer on them I might be satisfied with them as I have them very dialed in and for the 200 bucks each I paid for them they are a great value they have been rock solid in reliability. Just wondering how the EV's compare with all the high end stuff, I can get a pair for 900.00 brand new in the box. I run a pair because its more like a "Cab" feel to me and I can spread them out and get the stereo effect, I have yet to use a regular guitar cab that beats the sound of FRFR's with all sims on. So many choices in frfr speakers, we need a full on frfr speaker shootout.

I have one. I switched over to a pair of Mackie HD1221s and couldn't be happier. The 112P didn't seem to handle my low A at high volumes very well.

Using one with my K12. The 112P is a bit noisy but when you play you don't notice. For the money, it's a good choice.

Back
Top Bottom