What's the most unique pedal you own/use?

Is the Fender Runaway Feedback better than the Freqout? It seems to be based on the Softube Acoustic Feedback Plugin
https://www.softube.com/af
which I have, but I am not very convinced of it, but maybe I should have spent more time with it...
I had the Runaway before the Freqout - I thought the Freqout would be loads better but it is only marginally better sonically imo. They are both good within their limits but I find the main flaw to be that if you try to bend / vibrato a note while the pedal is sustaining it, the sustain falls apart in not a very good sounding way. Freqout does not have the expression pedal but I have it hooked up to an Axefx modifier'd expression pedal which works best anyway.

Folks, unique means "the only one of its kind." No mass produced production pedal is unique.

For every "unique" pedal you show me I'll show you a universe of unique Axe-Fx presets.
The OP was asking what is the most unique pedal you own, not that has existed.

I'm meat and potatoes when it comes to effects so mine was my Foxx Fuzz/Wah that was covered in red felt. It, along with all my pedals, were destroyed when our basement flooded while we were on vacation. That was nice to come home to.

MAK Octronix and the Freqout. And in the studio an Ibanez PT707 and FL303 and a (original) Boss Dimension C. Whenever I want my FM3 to do the “double amp thing” I put an AMT Platinum Drive in the loop (which has his own cab-sim going on).

Korg Miku Stomp. I sold most of my pedals after getting an FM3 since I could replicate them except this one. Any chance for a Miku block in a future firmware lol?

Peterson StroboStomp. Only non-FAS effect I own. Used for acoustic tuning to James Taylor's "Sweetened Standard Tuning", DADGAD, and standard EADGBE.

My FM9 already has sweetened tunings (not JT) for my electric guitars.

Back
Top Bottom