What's the easiest way to...?

jgparker59

Inspired
I just bought a misssion sp-1 pedal and I am hooking it up like in Chris K's video for a wah and a volume pedal. Before I had a pedal for volume and one for wah. So I have 383 presets I have to edit now. Each already have a wah block and volume block in them but the modifiers and byp mode sources are not set up. Each wah and volume block are tied to a wah and volume global blocks. I thought by changing the 1st global block all the other presets would change but it looks like global doesn't mean modifiers(source extrn 1,2,etc and byp mode extrns) will change. So what's the easiest way to change all my presets. I have 2 machines so I have to do this for both. Help!!

Effect recall on front panel, or copy/paste with Axe-Edit. Front panel might be slightly faster. I think it stays on the block you last recalled, so after one preset it becomes a repeated button sequence to do the rest. If your presets are identical on the 2 units, do this on one then copy banks to the other.

Page > at recall screen to access "effect" page. Manual section 4.6 mentions it although there's not much to figure out--choose a block & preset #, press enter. Remember to save before moving to the next preset.

I love that effect recall feature. Never used it before but now after going thru 300+ presets, it made the job so much easier. Thanks for the advise. Gotta love this forum!

Back
Top Bottom