What's the best way to contact Atomic Amps for service (as of right now)?

Eric T Amble

Inspired
Hi everybody,

I had a crap-out of my Atomic CLR Neo yesterday; it boots and the lights blink once, but there's no sound—not even the slight hiss that you get when it's on. Additionally, when I feed it a nice loud signal that should clip the input, the clip LED for that input doesn't turn on.

I had a lot of trouble getting Atomic to respond for a previous service problem, so I'm wondering how best I can get their ear these days. Is there an email address? Forum? Smoke signal? I've gotta get this resolved fast.

Thanks,
Eric

I sent an email to their main address. I do notice that their forum has a lot of complaints about Atomic not reading their own forum. Maybe I'll register today and try talking to them there.

The best (maybe only) way is to email / PM Tom directly. When I had an issue I tried emailing support for a couple weeks and never got a response. I sent a direct messages to Tom and he replied very promptly (within an hour or two) and provided great service.

I had the same issue. I had to turn it on/off a couple of times and then it worked again. Since then (5 months ago) I have not had this problem again.
I tried contacting Tom through the forum, mailed support, mailed Tom on his private e-mail but he responded only after I posted on this forum ;-)
He was very nice and forthcoming though.

Back
Top Bottom