What's next?

Do we really need the weekly threads on aimless speculation? We have the wish list if you have any ideas of your own, and until Cliff actually says anything, this seems awfully pointless.

Unobtainium said:
I wonder what goodies will be in the next firmware?
ESP!!!

No really, this way there wouldn't be any latency at all, 0 - zip - nada, as it would know what you where going to play before you did!

Think about it.

You wouldn't need a MIDI pedal either, as the Axe-FX could sense when it needed to change patches.

And programing? Well if it could read your mind...

:lol:

This could have the makings of a good post whoring thread... So what's next

How about one of those little robots like you see in the Jetsons or Bugs Bunny cartoons, have it so it comes out of the Axe and goes over to the drummer that's pulverizing his drum kit, grabs his sticks brakes them in half then hands them back to him then goes back inside... that would be the ultimate feature :p .

What I would really like to try is the new technique cliff has (I read somewhere, don't remember where) that uses a lot of processing power even if it meant not being able to use any effects other than amp. But maybe the new technique is no only about the amps, if it is.

This is most certainly hoping for too much

Oh, I know! If we are wishing for out there stuff...

Give it a little wand you can wave in front of any effect pedal (or rack effect,) or amp (at GC) and it duplicates the amp or effect down to the last diode on the spot, so that when you get home all you have to do is plug in the wand and it downloads it into the Axe-FX (of the future) instantly. Less work for Cliff, more amps and effects for us!!!

I can dream can't I?

Oh and that ESP thing too!!!

Cliff said the next firmware would have at least 5 new amp sims from the amp sim request thread.

no one ever reads the small print: this is bs, i'm just messing with you guys

Clark Kent said:
Cliff said the next firmware would have at least 5 new amp sims from the amp sim request thread.
no one ever reads the small print: this is bs, i'm just messing with you guys
Where do you see that???

no one read the small print but i do, so my answer is for people that didn't read it..lol

Back
Top Bottom