Whats Cliff doing now?

Makes it fatter, more muddy, and brings out the squeals.
deliverance GIF

I can't find the original post I'm thinking of, I said something like what use is it, and he said I'd be suprised how many big names blend it in, or words to that effect.

Here is another post where he mentions it:

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/perfect-leslie-rotary-60-second-sounds-8.175287/post-2129813
For what it's worth, the pig cab is actually a great go-to to mix in with your existing sound if you find you're not cutting the way you want or don't have as much bite as you were hoping for when you get into a live scenario.

Same reason we distort/saturate bass often. (Especially since everyone on an iPhone or earbuds.)

Need those mid range harmonics. 👍

Gotta say...I'm absolutely shocked at how good buds have gotten delivering solid clear bass. Even some affordable models now sound fantastic and clear in the low end. That tech has dramatically improved over the last 5-ish years.

Gotta say...I'm absolutely shocked at how good buds have gotten delivering solid clear bass. Even some affordable models now sound fantastic and clear in the low end. That tech has dramatically improved over the last 5-ish years.

IME, i’m sure technology has improved, but equally a production adaptation in large part w/ everyone using earbuds - making sure there is frequency content there/present in the mix to trick your brain.

I think earbuds/iPhones stop around ~300 hz?

I just went and looked at a bunch of mfg specs, and they say they’re good down to 20 Hz. Lol … physically impossible.

IME, i’m sure technology has improved, but equally a production adaptation in large part w/ everyone using earbuds - making sure there is frequency content there/present in the mix to trick your brain.

I think earbuds/iPhones stop around ~300 hz?

I just went and looked at a bunch of mfg specs, and they say they’re good down to 20 Hz. Lol … physically impossible.

No, many actually go down that low but really most people can't really hear cleanly that low anyway, gotta remember than any bass instrument has a bunch of over tones that contribute to the fundamental. Due to the enclosed environment and close proximity to the ear drum they don't need the size/power of a sub trying to push those frequencies in a larger room

I all seriousness. Meat in general won’t kill you. It’s the meat that’s full of nitrates and preservatives that will. With that said, all of my ancestors lived well into their 90’s.

The biggest issue I see with the vegan lifestyle, is the difficulty in providing your body with proper protein intake. I’m an avid runner, and I would have to eat an astronomical amount of soy and other plant-based proteins in order to get my required daily intake.

I all seriousness. Meat in general won’t kill you. It’s the meat that’s full of nitrates and preservatives that will. With that said, all of my ancestors lived well into their 90’s.

The biggest issue I see with the vegan lifestyle, is the difficulty in providing your body with proper protein intake. I’m an avid runner, and I would have to eat an astronomical amount of soy and other plant-based proteins in order to get my required daily intake.

I guess I'm what might be considered a periodic vegan as typically 2 meals a day are vegan and a few days a week all 3. Worked wonders to lower my cholesterol. In terms of getting enough protein, I've gone through period of supplementing with Vegan protein shakes/bars, but you probably run more/longer than me. I'm 15-18 miles a week in spring/summer and less than 9 a week during fall/winter.

I guess I'm what might be considered a periodic vegan as typically 2 meals a day are vegan and a few days a week all 3. Worked wonders to lower my cholesterol. In terms of getting enough protein, I've gone through period of supplementing with Vegan protein shakes/bars, but you probably run more/longer than me. I'm 15-18 miles a week in spring/summer and less than 9 a week during fall/winter.
Lately I’ve been around 20-25 miles a week, with a lot of hill repeats. I’ll eat a protein bar if I’m crunched for time, but I try to avoid supplements for the most part. Some of those have some questionable additives in them. Mostly chicken and fish for me in addition to a clean diet. I only eat beef or junk food on special occasions.

Back
Top Bottom