What will be the DSP chip?

I talked to Cliff. Turns out they are Doritos.

Seriously, no idea but I am sure someone from FAS will either share the info or say they can't. In the mean time, maybe Ruffles? You can keep more data in the ridges...

I get that some of you don't care about the specifics of a product. If it works, it works and that's all you care about. Great! However, there are people like myself who would like to know the answer to this question. Will knowing it affect my decision in buying the FX8? Probably not, since I do like what I've seen/heard about the FX8 so far. But still, I'm curious to know what's inside.

Also, when I see a thread on a topic I'm not interested in, I simply skip it. I don't go out of my way to ridicule that person's question with sarcasm. Maybe that wasn't the intention? Anyway, I guess I'll find out which processor is being used once I get mine.

I talked to Cliff. Turns out they are Doritos.

Seriously, no idea but I am sure someone from FAS will either share the info or say they can't. In the mean time, maybe Ruffles? You can keep more data in the ridges...

I doubt it is really much of a secret. Unless FAS scrapes the chips or orders them unlabeled for some reason, the chips will say exactly what they are. So it's probably a matter of opening the FX8 and taking a look.

I doubt it is really much of a secret. Unless FAS scrapes the chips or orders them unlabeled for some reason, the chips will say exactly what they are. So it's probably a matter of opening the FX8 and taking a look.

K, who's gonna be first to crack theirs open then?

(edit) Just had a mental image of opening it up to find black goop ALA Dumble over the dsp :)

Back
Top Bottom