What Wattage Soldering Iron...

I'm all for getting a soldering gun for Christmas. Super handy to have around. I'd go with these on speaker
wires, though. No soldering needed. :)

female%20disconect.jpg
Yeah, I have plenty of those. What about the end that connects to the input jack?

71HehOtBnTL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

The magnification is expecially handy for aging eyes, or so I have found. :)
holy crap I needs this. The magnification and light sooooo helpful. Me squinting and eyes tearing up profusely straining. ? I have one a helping hands kit that I call Johnny 5. I'd love to use this in conjunction with it. helpful to have the helping hands when you have large monkey hands and dealing with very small wires and components.
Amazon product ASIN B000P42O3C

holy crap I needs this. The magnification and light sooooo helpful. Me squinting and eyes tearing up profusely straining. ? I have one a helping hands kit that I call Johnny 5. I'd love to use this in conjunction with it. helpful to have the helping hands when you have large monkey hands and dealing with very small wires and components.
Amazon product ASIN B000P42O3C
While the magnifying glass helps, I can't recommend that stand. The arms and alligators can't be adjusted to all the angles I've found I need.

One of my visions of hell is severly tangled cables in a huge pile, as high as a Mount Everest and with no end in sight, and I have to change their XLR connections after I untangle each one...forever...forever...😵‍💫

Haha! The best bands I have been in have always had one superbly anal member who made
sure we all took care of the cords and cables properly when tearing down. One was so anal
that we all just let him do EVERY cable himself.

Back
Top Bottom