What TRS cables?

Deadpool_25

Fractal Fanatic
I'm looking for some cables to connect my chrome Mission EP-1s (2) to my MFC-101 III. I want 90° on both ends, quality construction, and clean looks. Any suggestions?

Thanks guys. I have actually ordered custom car audio cables from Redco and they are great. I'd totally forgotten about that. I might go that route again because they will build cables to your exact requirements...and then I can avoid trying to find my soldering iron. :)

I just took a mic cable and cut the ends off. Soldered some TRS ends and it works perfect. You aren't sending any audio signal through it, so it doesn't have to be Mogami or anything.

I found some 18" Monoprice right angle TRS > TRS cables on Amazon which I think will work perfectly with my pedal board (MFC-101, Mission SP-1, FAS EV-1) and they're only $4. I still need to measure things to make sure what I need but worst case there are 6' versions for $5 that I can just trim to fit.

I've had good luck with Monoprice products in the past so I'm definitely going to go with them.

Back
Top Bottom