What to use waiting on Atomic CLR?

cander328

Inspired
I am on the list (since about Feb 1) for a CLR powered wedge and am considering getting something else while I wait. I am thinking that an Atomic Reactor powered cab would be a good choice if I can find one for a good price. Thoughts?

I am on the list (since about Feb 1) for a CLR powered wedge and am considering getting something else while I wait. I am thinking that an Atomic Reactor powered cab would be a good choice if I can find one for a good price. Thoughts?

What have you used till now? I'd just keep using whatever it is you've been using and pretend the CLRs are being released in March ;)

Just going front of house in my Praise and Worship band and using in-ears and recording directly into Garage Band at home. I had hoped to use my Axe Fx II in the occasional jam session (had one last week at a friends) but seems that will need to wait until I get a powered cab or an amp to drive my Two Rock Cab. I did try a Matrix GT800 briefly and probably could have gotten that to work with some tweaking of the patches although my initial experimentation left me unimpressed.

Back
Top Bottom