What time should I be online to purchase an Axe-fx II?

mortega76

Fractal Fanatic
As a courtesy to FAS's customers... please let us know what time we would need to be online to have a chance to purchase an Axe-fx II. Thank You.

after all the bitching yesterday, i wouldn't be surprised if nothing was sold today. ya know.... to knock some people down notch. just sayin'.

after all the bitching yesterday, i wouldn't be surprised if nothing was sold today. ya know.... to knock some people down notch. just sayin'.

That would be funny... but you gotta believe the bitching would definitely intensify.

That would be highly unfair to people who actually did not bitch at all. I am not expecting much from today's window either, just gonna try and see if I can snag one but I'll give it another day or two and then I'll buy a used Ultra. I am quite burned out through this experience but hey, its just the way it is. Its no one's fault or anything.

I believe yesterday it happened around 2:15PM EST give or take a few minutes. This isn't to say for any reason that it will be the same time today.

That would be funny...

yes it would be. it would be freakin' hilarious. but then again i was pretty much giggling at the chaos all day yesterday. perhaps i share cliff's so-called tilted sense-of-humor, but i was very impressed at the "sell out" time.

here's a 100% sure fire way to get one today!

1) be online when they go up for sale
2) put it in your cart before anyone else
3) input info fast and accurately

all you have to do is master these three simple tasks and you will get one!

once it is in your cart, it should stay there until you can complete the sale giving you at least a 5 minute time-out-return-to-inventory... this is a pretty basic sales process. Maybe it's because Yahoo is a cheap way to do it?

Back
Top Bottom