What The Hell Is This???

iceman

I haven't been active here in a very long time but something happened today that may change that.

IMG_9243.jpg

UPS dropped off this fancy thing that I literally don't remember getting on the waitlist for, but I'll take it! It must be pretty cool, right? My AX8 is a bit long in the tooth but still slays anything else I've tried. Hoping this is a worthy upgrade.

Thanks Fractal!

9b5a0a3fd69afdefa5535542b438e3b5_L.jpg

… again!

Congrats. I’m still a relatively new FM3 owner, but have to admit I wouldn’t send that package back. 👍

My question for you, Iceman, was exactly when did you get on that list? I know you said that you don't remember, but I jumped on the list Nov. 24th. Maybe you could do an email search? PLEASE???!!!

My question for you, Iceman, was exactly when did you get on that list? I know you said that you don't remember, but I jumped on the list Nov. 24th. Maybe you could do an email search? PLEASE???!!!
Oh I'd say it was at least a year and a half ago. I delete emails regularly so no way I can find the exact email. Once I heard about the chip shortage due to Covid I pretty much gave up. I actually thought the FM9 was discontinued.

Back
Top Bottom