What the Axe Fx III and FC 6/12 are missing and what I want in Axe Fx IV and new FC's.....

Jesus Christ, the fact that some people think that comment was serious gives me no hope for humanity....
You'd be surprised at how many people cannot discern wit on the ole interweb....
You should've thrown in "we have to have a touchscreen" just to jam up all the switchboards....

Last practice I had to keep turning scene revert back off and on manually on the physical unit between songs. Really sucks this button is not assignable to FC controller.

My only gripe with FCs -> I want better FC control displays, darker blacks specifically.
Hardware-wise, not much I would change about the AxeFx III itself, unless there were some drastic breakthrough in amp modelling that the current hardware couldn't support. I barely use the hardware for creating or editing presets though.

exactly. There are some of us that still have PTSD from a certain user (RR) way back when......
Holy cow, that was nuts... lolol. I hope that guy's ok. He seemed like he might not have been.

Anyways, back on topic, what I really hope gets implemented at some point is for the Axe to be able to send midi clock. I'm a simple man, I just want to be able to send the tempos stored in the Axe presets to my Microcosm without having to deal with my SMARTclock. It'd be so easy- just a single midi cable going from the Axe to the Microcosm for changes and midi clock.
actually, now that I think about it, maybe a more robust midi implementation where the Axe could act as a midi controller outside of the scene controlled midi block would be super useful...

edit: yea, that guys seems not so ok upon a little bit off googling. <sigh>

In addition to many of the above mentioned options:

I would love to be able to send commands to my DAW (Cubase 12 Pro but any DAW) to Start Record, Stop Record, Jump to next marker, etc. from my FC12. However that would be accomplished I don't care (MIDI options mentioned above undoubtedly possible but the USB connection between Axe and computer may be able to make that happen without MIDI, I don't know), just want it ;~))

I would also really like a 100% mappable Input/Output across all options with complete control (as mentioned in Glenn O's post on that topic).

In addition to many of the above mentioned options:

I would love to be able to send commands to my DAW (Cubase 12 Pro but any DAW) to Start Record, Stop Record, Jump to next marker, etc. from my FC12. However that would be accomplished I don't care (MIDI options mentioned above undoubtedly possible but the USB connection between Axe and computer may be able to make that happen without MIDI, I don't know), just want it ;~))

I would also really like a 100% mappable Input/Output across all options with complete control (as mentioned in Glenn O's post on that topic).
Most likely Control Switch Midi.

USB or not, it's still going to be midi...

Whether or not that's possible depends on your DAW and what it expects in order to do those things.

Back
Top Bottom