What strange magic is this?

If it's not Photoshopped, then may I assume it's fixed? I remember hearing a couple of guitarists that liked how Floyd Rose felt on their hands but barley used the pitch diving.

Everything about that guitar looks weird… no backplate for the trem, then there is one where it doesn’t need one. Kahler made a trem that didn’t require springs on the back, but that one looks pretty “knife edge” to me. Just odd all around.

Everything about that guitar looks weird… no backplate for the trem, then there is one where it doesn’t need one. Kahler made a trem that didn’t require springs on the back, but that one looks pretty “knife edge” to me. Just odd all around.
The listing says:
  • Modified with original Floyd rose in the 80's
  • Floyd rose has correct 9.5 radius saddles for this guitar
It's definitely not the Kahler... I had one of those.

The listing says:
  • Modified with original Floyd rose in the 80's
  • Floyd rose has correct 9.5 radius saddles for this guitar
It's definitely not the Kahler... I had one of those.
Oh yeah… still have one, actually, on a Strings and Things Memphis ”Super Strat” from the 80s. Also had one on a Carvin DC400 years ago. I like them, and preferred them to Floyds at the time. Sure never saw a deck-mount Floyd, but they hid those springs well! :oops:

The Schaller made Fender Free Flyte elite (original bridge, almost identical to system two from 86) could be adjusted from the top with a hex key. The floyd however will not because the adjustment was a pivot in the block to move it back and increase the tension on the springs.

Back
Top Bottom