What Song is Stuck in Your Brain Today??

Pain killers did nothing for me but make me miss about a year of my kid growing up and make ugly drool spots everywhere.

... were you playing drums at the time? :lol ... only ask 'cause it's a popular drummers joke 'round here. "what the drummer get on his IQ test?"...drool. :D

What a great tune to have stuck there... maybe some pain killers will alleviate my tune that's stuck... and spinning its wheels hard doing brake torques like a top fuel dragster... OUCH!!

I have been on a Boston binge lately working on a preset for that perfect tone with harmonies and effects. I have some of it down pretty good but after playing it 50 times the other night it just wouldn't go away. But I would rather have that problem then getting slapped in the face by a bad singer...
rotf.gif
25cheers.gif

I actually keep a google docs list of songs that get super-stuck in my head.
They're often indie female-vocalist-with-a-slight-accent songs, exactly like the current one...
Yael Naim & David Donatien - New Soul
Also, thanks for the thread, hadn't ever looked up the video before.

Two of the entries on my very short list (22 entries in... I don't know?... four years?) came from the Axe-Fx forums...
- Bulb/Misha/Periphery's "Press Enter"
and
- Rolf Meyerhoff's guitar-and-Axe-Fx-Standard-only (yes, even for the drums and horns) "Beneath Orion"

Last edited:
I have been on a Boston binge lately working on a preset for that perfect tone with harmonies and effects. I have some of it down pretty good but after playing it 50 times the other night it just wouldn't go away. But I would rather have that problem then getting slapped in the face by a bad singer...
rotf.gif
25cheers.gif

...me tooooo!

we call them ricochet songs.sing a line from them at work...2 hours later someone else is singing it at break,then someone else at lunch........

one of the best ones i've found is "Sweeeet Caroline,dah..dah..dah".sing that first thing in the morning at work,next thing you know you'll hear a chorus of it walking to your car at quit time.

DAMN it all to hell,i've just done it to myself......stupid mother f*^&^%!

Back
Top Bottom